Senior .NET Developer
Do you want to join an amazing group of technologist who are building amazingly high-value education applications? Do you want to enjoy a reasonable work schedule, competitive pay, and plenty of opportunity for growth? Then, we should talk! We are eager to add a Senior .NET Developer to join in our journey to drive innovation in the Education Technology space. We are a group of agile development technologists who build complex, custom applications for some of the largest school districts and Ed Tech companies in the United States. And, we have a place for YOU on our world-class development team!
As a Senior .NET Developer, you will bring a wealth of development experience to the table:
- Serve as a senior software developer within a cross-functional agile software development team
- Maintain a team-wide focus on craftsmanship and quality, while also taking care to avoid over-engineering and premature optimization to ensure timely delivery
- Research and evangelize best practices and technologies
- Coach and mentor less senior members of the software development team, and provide technical direction and clarity for all members of the team
The skills and experience that will allow you to contribute to our team are:
- 7+ years experience with software design and development.
- Deep development experience with full stack .NET web development.
- Solid understanding and experience of Entity Framework.
- Experienced with multi-thread coding.
- Proven ability to optimize code for performance.
- Skilled at writing unit tests.
- Development experience with additional languages such as Java, Ruby, Python, etc.
- Development experience with multiple database systems (eg, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, Oracle, MySQL).
Skills that would get you in the door even faster:
- Experience with the Azure platform and other cloud platforms is a plus.
- Kendo UI HTML Framework
- SSIS Package Development
- SQL Server
- Continuous Integration
- Source Control (Git, etc)
- Prior experience in K-12 Education Technology and School District solutions.
What’s in it for you?
- You will contribute to a highly visible, multimillion-dollar application development project for one of the Top 10 largest school districts in the U.S.
- You’ll work with talented co-workers and leaders who will take an interest in your skills and career development.
- You’ll be part of a team who is becoming a premier development shop within Ed Tech.
- We are a passionate team of educators, engineers and dreamers seeking to solve the most complex challenges in the education space.
- Our team is rooted in the principles of hard work, employee empowerment, and client satisfaction.
- We are an agile development team who believe in collaboration, speed, and quality.
- We believe that the growth and well-being of our people is essential to our success as a business.
Why join Authentica Solutions?
- We were founded in 2013 and have experienced 400% growth in the last 12 months with expectations to double our business again in 2017.
- We are independently owned and have a strong financial position to sustain our growth
- We have a growing team of over 20 employees with well over 150+ years of combined experience in education and technology solutions.
- We recently became a certified partner with Microsoft and are currently a finalist for the 2016 SIIA CODiE Award for Best K-20 Data Solution.
- We just opened a brand new office at our company headquarters in Atlanta with several team members located around the U.S. as well as Japan and India to provide seamless collaboration in delivering success to our clients.
- Our clients love us! One of the largest school districts in the U.S. recently said, “In the 5 years we’ve attempted to complete this project, Authentica Solutions is the only group of professionals who have been able to meet commitments and exceed our expectations.”
Technical BS degree, Computer Science or Math background highly desired.
Authentica Solutions, LLC. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.