Lead UI Developer
Authentica Solutions is seeking a Lead UI Developer to join in our journey to drive innovation in the Education Technology space. Our mission at Authentica Solutions is to bring Truth, Trust, Passion and Authenticity to provide our customers with awesome customer service and ensure their success. We are a group of educators and technologists who build award-winning applications to solve the complex issues around data integration, visualization, and analytics, for some of the largest school districts and Ed Tech companies in the United States. If you are seeking a career-defining opportunity with a proven, results-oriented team, we have a place for YOU on our world-class team!
At Authentica Solutions, the Lead UI Developer will be the rockstar of our front end practice. You will be responsible for creating and maintaining best practices in development of the front end code. You will play a major role in choosing a front end framework. You will have a major role in choosing the tools we will use for development, testing, and building. Basically you will have major input on building the entire front end development practice. Not only will you be building next generation UI’s, you will be building a front end workflow engine and engine aware input components to work in conjunction with our existing backend workflow engine. If control over technology decisions is a passion, then we would love to talk to you!
Required skills and experience:
- Strong communication skills. You will be explaining your design decisions to both your supervisors and be expected to communicate your designs to developers. You will also be the main point of contact for technical front end questions from other developers.
- At least 5 years of front end development and design.
- Experience building wireframes to high fidelity click-through HTML5/CSS mockups.
- Strong HTML5 and CSS hands on experience.
- Experience with architecting/designing/building large web frontends that are responsive for mobile devices.
- Very strong knowledge of front end development best practices.
- Experienced in writing unit tests for front-end code.
Advantagous skills and experience:
- Experience with TypeScript.
- Experience with Kendo UI.
- Experience with the Bootstrap framework.
- Experience with git. Particularly GitHub.com.
- Experience with modern build systems.
- Knowledge of modern day development practices.
- Experience working in an agile development environment.
- Knowledge of the education space.
Why join Authentica Solutions?
- We were founded in 2013 and have experienced 400% growth in the last 12 months with expectations to double our business again in 2017.
- Authentica Solutions is independently owned and have a strong financial position to sustain our growth.
- We have a growing team of over 20 employees with well over 150+ years of combined experience in education and technology solutions.
- We recently became a certified partner with Microsoft and was a finalist for the 2016 SIIA CODiE Award for Best K-20 Data Solution.
- Our company headquarters are in Atlanta with team members located around the U.S.and India to provide seamless collaboration in delivering success to our clients.
Authentica Solutions, LLC. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.