Education Solutions Analyst – Technical Support Team
About the Role:
We are eager to discover an experienced Education Solutions Analyst for Technical Support to join in our journey to drive innovation in the Education Technology space. Do you want to join an amazing group of technologist who are building really cool, high-value education applications? Do you want to join an amazing group oftechnologist who are building really cool, high-value education applications? Do you want to enjoy a reasonable work schedule, competitive pay, and plenty of opportunity for growth? Then, we should grab a cup of coffee and chat. We are a group of agile development technologists who build complex, custom applications for some of the largest school districts and Ed Tech companies in the United States and we have a place for YOU on our world-class team!
This individual would be responsible for providing escalated technical support and providing customer service for clients using the company’s proprietary software application for the K12 space.
- Prior technical contact center / Help Desk experience
- Troubleshoot and resolve software, hardware, printer, and dial-up/DSL/cable-modem/network issues by actively listening to the caller/client’s staff and asking appropriate questions to deliver a solution
- Troubleshoot application issues (Internet/application issues)
- Log all calls in call tracking system, creating detailed, accurate entries
- Escalate calls when necessary according to documented guidelines
- Remote in to callers’ computers when necessary using the appropriate tech support processes
- Define and feedback/recap user problems while providing a detailed solution to resolve each issue
- Proactively follow-up (outbound) with callers (in between inbound calls) to verify that problems were resolved
- Respond to voicemails and emails, follow up with responses to message board posts, and create trouble tickets as needed
- Maintain a current level of understanding of the details of home networking, high-speed Internet, dial-up and application functionality
- Act as liaison for web-based application problems between users and developers
- Assist in the collection of data for identifying user requirements that may result in future system development or training
- Keep current with development of new system features
- Work with product manager and SME’s to implement products and processes to increase productivity and quality
- Perform other duties as assigned, including manual labor, such as staging materials, packing, inventory, and delivery
- Exceptional phone manners, customer service, written, verbal communications skills, interpersonal skills and a proven positive attitude
- Detailed oriented
- Ability to make quick and clear decisions in accordance with company policy
- Demonstrated ability to organize, prioritize and multitask while managing users’ expectation
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage stressful situations in a calm, courteous and efficient manner
Skills that would get you in the door even faster:
- 4+ years’ experience as a technical support or help desk environment with demonstrated strong proficiency in requirements definition
- Proven problem-solving methodology
- Outstanding resourcefulness and creativity in providing timely service to callers
- Demonstrated ability to learn and apply large amounts of detailed information rapidly
- Proven ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Mac experience (considered a plus)
- Prior experience in K12 Education Technology and School District solutions
- Strong working knowledge of the Application Service Provider (ASP) model, Windows 2000/XP, Vista, and Windows 8, Office 20013/XP, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook 2013, Internet Explorer 9 and 10, Firefox
- Strong remote troubleshooting and working knowledge of dial-up ISP’s, high speed connections (DSL/Cable-Modem) and TCP/IP
- We are a passionate team of educators, engineers and dreamers seeking to solve the most complex challenges in the education space.
- Our team is rooted in the principles of hard work, employee empowerment, and client satisfaction.
- We are an agile development team who believe in collaboration, speed, and quality.
- We believe that the growth and well-being of our people is essential to our success as a business.
Why join Authentica Solutions?
- We were founded in 2013 and have experienced 400% growth in the last 12 months with expectations to double our business again in 2017.
- We are independently owned and have a strong financial position to sustain our growth
- We have a growing team of over 20 employees with well over 150+ years of combined experience in education and technology solutions.
- We recently became a certified partner with Microsoft and was a finalist for a 2016 SIIA CODiE Award for Best K-20 Data Solution
- Our beautiful company headquarters in Atlanta with several team members located around the U.S. as well as Japan and India to provide seamless collaboration in delivering success to our clients.
- Our clients love us! One of the largest school districts in the U.S. recently said, “In the 5 years we’ve attempted to complete this project, Authentica Solutions is the only group of professionals who have been able to meet commitments and exceed our expectations.”
Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, K12 Education or similar.
Authentica Solutions, LLC. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.