BI / Report Developer
About the Role:
Authentica Solutions is seeking a BI / Reports Developer to join in our journey to drive innovation in the Education Technology space. Our mission at Authentica Solutions is to bring Truth, Trust, Passion and Authenticity to provide our customers with awesome customer service and ensure their success. We are a group of educators and technologists who build award-winning applications to solve the complex issues around data integration, visualization, and analytics, for some of the largest school districts and Ed Tech companies in the United States. If you are seeking a career-defining opportunity with a proven, results-oriented team, we have a place for YOU on our world-class team!
At Authentica Solutions, the BI / Reports Developer will be the rockstar of our Business Intelligence practice. You will be responsible for examining and evaluating report requirements and produce well design reports. The BI / Reports Developer will work with all levels on the team and will be expected to proactively generating and compiling reports based on his or her findings, complete with recommended improvements to business processes, operational procedures, and their corresponding reporting structures.
If data and analytics is a passion, then we would love to talk to you!
- 5+ years’ experience report development experience
- 5+ years’ experience of software development lifecycle, deployment, and maintenance
- Excellent verbal, written and analytical skills with the ability to actively listen and effectively understand concerns
- Excellent customer service skills combined with the ability to solve problems
- Attention to detail and strong analytical skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize issues and monitor progress
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Strong experience with MS SQL Server
- Experience with MS Power BI
- Experience with MS Visual Studio
- Experience with MS SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- 3+ years of strong T-SQL
- 3+ years of SSRS
Skills that would get you in the door even faster:
- Experience with c# a strong plus.
- CEDS database experience a strong plus.
- Knowledge of the education space.
Why join Authentica Solutions?
- We were founded in 2013 and have experienced 400% growth in the last 12 months with expectations to double our business again in 2017.
- We are independently owned and have a strong financial position to sustain our growth
- We have a growing team of over 20 employees with well over 150+ years of combined experience in education and technology solutions.
- We recently became a certified partner with Microsoft and was a finalist for a 2016 SIIA CODiE Award for Best K-20 Data Solution
- Our beautiful company headquarters in Atlanta with several team members located around the U.S. as well as Japan and India to provide seamless collaboration in delivering success to our clients.
- Our clients love us! One of the largest school districts in the U.S. recently said, “In the 5 years we’ve attempted to complete this project, Authentica Solutions is the only group of professionals who have been able to meet commitments and exceed our expectations.”
Authentica Solutions, LLC. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.